Concept till Completion
The contractual relationship and related arrangements between the different parties in the construction industry within our market sectors are generally based on international contractual concepts and standards.
The Quantity Surveyor, by such arrangements, is granted the responsibility of financial and contractual aspects including management of contracts. QS LEAD, a professional practice provides these services under the following headings:
- Cost Planning & Feasibility Studies
- Quantities take-off using related Software (Terrain Modeling & Volume Calculation)
- Budgetary Estimation and Detailed Cost Estimation.
- Advice on procurement route, tendering procedure and pre-qualification of contractors
- Preparation of Tender Documents including Conditions of Contract, Form of Agreement, Bonds formats and Bills of Quantities
- Appraisal and detailed analysis of tenders and preparation of Tender Report including advice and recommendations
- Preparation of Contract Document based on post-tender negotiations and clarifications
- Contract Administration, Managing Contractor’s Interim Valuations and Final Account
- Administration of Provisional Sums and Prime Cost Sums
- Quantities Re-measurements using related Software (Terrain Modeling & Volume Calculation)
- Evaluation and Management of Variations and New Rates build-up
- Production of Cash Flow Charts, Financial Reports and Financial Forecasts
- Administration of insurance policies and bonds.
- Claims and Disputes Managing